Saturday, September 18, 2010

coffee, couch, and couture



Saturday morning... God's gift to me. This morning feels especially indulgent, coffee, cereal and couch. It is gloomy and rainy outside which I love, I always feel so inspired and creative in this weather. Like I am at peace with myself, I have nowhere to be... so I can let loose in my sewing room.
My most recent inspiration was handed to me by one of the "regulars", Jane, at the cafe I work at. Her daughter works with vintage clothing and accessories auctions and was having one in New York during fashion week... what a dream! Jane brought in a catalogue of the items being auctioned... incredible! The most beautiful garments, and so beautifully displayed. The book itself felt like it was a treasure to have! Immediately I fell in LOVE with this beauty...











now off to my sewing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment