Saturday, July 24, 2010

Surprise Packages and Thrifting Finds


What a successful day! I was greeted at the door by a lovely package from Ellie! What a surprise...

Love the shirt El... can't wait to wear it with the shoes. I think it will look cute with some cut-offs and a brown belt at the waist over the shirt! Yummy bread from my mom... Swedish Rye and vintage patterns! The shoes fit PERFECTLY!!! I am wearing them tonight! Love love love! You are the best El!

Also my goal this weekend was to find a jean vest. I had one several years ago that I never wore so I gave it away... which i regret :( However I did find one today! Along with some Levi's jeans, vintage patterns and sewing notions! I love thrifting weekend!





(Please excuse my photo booth pictures... my camera broke :( )



1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I'm so glad you like the stuff, and that the shoes fit! :D I saw them and immediately thought of you. I fell a little in love with them after I had them for a while, but thought you'd wear them more than I. (I never -really- wore them though, due to lack of an occasion.)

    Those patterns and the jean vest look
    awesome! I've been wanting to do some thrifting myself. Looks like your thrifting weekend was successful!

    ReplyDelete